My photo
Auckland, New Zealand
Smurf sized geeky person with a penchant for IT, gaming, music and books. Half of industrial duo 'the craze jones'. Loves data, learning new things, teaching new things and being enthusiastic.

Thursday 21 January 2010

Darth Vodem

Unable to stand the pressure of not being able to check my work email whilst on the client site, I have given in to the empire and purchased a prepaid Darth Vodem. On the plus side, it only cost $90 and came with $40 free credit, then got topped up by another $10 when I entered my details online. Groovy.

See folks, this is what happens when your IT people block gmail and some of your contractor's work email is gmail. This is going to happen more and more as people move more towards cloud based solutions and get rid of the servers cluttering up their server rooms.

No comments: