Woo hooo.....

The new PC has arrived - so shiny, so pretty, and such a HUGE processor fan. I've been sitting with it on my knee for 5 minutes, should probably put it back in its box. Wonder if anyone would notice if I snuck off home now to start setting it up.

Am currently very impressed with Spannerbox as all the spare parts have also been sent with the PC. Another motherboard box full of bits to add to my collection at home.

And as if that wasn't enough great news for one day, I've also received approval to go on the SQL BI course being run by www.wardyit.com. Things come in threes apparently, so with any luck there's a cheque for a squillion dollars sitting in the letter box when I get home. A girl can dream.

:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yay - It works! Rebuild/Reorganize all indexes in one go - woo hoo

The Grace Jones

What is a geek?