Inaugural NZ Girl Geek Dinner

Bookings are going well for the first dinner in New Zealand on the 22nd November. I'm still unbelievably nervous with everything crossed hoping for a fantastic event and I can only see that feeling getting worse the closer we get to the 22nd November. www.girlgeekdinners.co.nz if you want more info.

If our Silverlight presenters can't make this first dinner then I get to present on Scrum which should be fun but will add to the nerves even more. I'm pretty sure that either talk will prove to be interesting for all attending as they both have a lot of fun elements to get across.

Now all that I need to do is get one of those personalities that don't eat when nervous instead of my current personality which is a nerves = pizza binge personality...mmm... pizza.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yay - It works! Rebuild/Reorganize all indexes in one go - woo hoo

The Grace Jones

What is a geek?